President of Solve & Win, PC
Suzanne Natbony is a third generation lawyer, with a focus on business transactional, regulatory/compliance and dispute resolution. She is licensed to practice in California, with her own law practice, Solve & Win, in West Los Angeles, in addition to being a Partner at the international law firm, Aliant LLP (AliantLaw.com) and Of Counsel to Merino Yebri LLP (MYlawLLP.com), in Century City, and she also serves as General Counsel for Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center, a multi-state medical spa franchise (BHRCenter.com).
Ms. Natbony has a well-versed and diverse background practicing law across multiple business sectors, including, healthcare, entertainment and real estate. She has advised physicians, allied health professionals, non profit companies, entertainment talent, architects, business executives, and other professionals on a multitude of business matters. Ms. Natbony’s legal counsel has helped her clients’ businesses succeed in numerous areas, including, but not limited to, acquisitions, intellectual property rights and a variety of corporate, business and employment contracts. She is one of only a few attorneys in the nation that has intimate knowledge of the aesthetic industry and the nuances of medical spa formation, licensing, and compliance with state and federal laws. Ms. Natbony also has policy-based legal experience through drafting language for proposed federal statutes and was a legal research assistant at the Federal Judicial Center in Washington, D.C, which is an educational institution of the federal court system.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Natbony has garnered valuable entrepreneurial and managerial experience working in-house for three startups, since 2008. Currently, Ms. Natbony is Chief Executive Officer for LawTake, an online legal services platform that connects lawyers to people with legal issues utilizing instructional videos and legal documens. Ms. Natbony is in charge of closely directing and managing the inception of successful business operations, by legally creating and qualifying entities to do business and structuring business operations for legal compliance, while supporting maximum revenue streams. In addition, Ms. Natbony has a keen insight into strategic planning and business development and commitment to properly drafting, reviewing and negotiating a myriad of legal documents.
Previously, Ms. Natbony was the Legal Advisor of Rotolab, which is a startup incubator, in downtown Los Angeles, and she worked for EcoClassic Homes LLC (formerly, New World Home, LLC), a home builder of green, LEED-Certifiable homes, performing a wide range of in-house legal work, while also leading strategic planning sessions and spearheading implementation. Ms. Natbony also worked in the corporate legal department for March Vision Care LLC, a California health plan, by assisting with legal research, document drafting and compliance issues.
Ms. Natbony graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Southern California. She was Vice President of the Pre-Law Society, Chairperson of the Professional Development Committee of the Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, a member of Alpha Phi sorority and she studied abroad at Cambridge University in England. She received her J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law where she focused on Healthcare Law. During law school, Ms. Natbony completed legal course work as a Visiting Student at Pepperdine and Georgetown, as a Special Student at Loyola, and through an international study abroad program at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. She was President of the Southwestern Law and Medicine Society, Co-Vice President of the Loyola Health Law and Bioethics Association, and Sports Chair of the Loyola Entertainment and Sports Law Society.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019.
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale Hubbell®, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, 2016.
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, Business Law, 2015.
- Westside Ambassador, National Association of Women Business Owners.
- Doctor-Lawyer Dinner Planning Committee, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, January 2010 – May 2013.
- Member, Citizens for Outdoor Recreation and Exercise, December 2009 – December 2010: Drafted letter and appeared at Manhattan Beach City Council meeting and successfully negotiated a compromise with the City, enabling the Sand Dune Park to reopen.
- Tutor, California Bar Exam and law school, January – July 2010.
- American Health Lawyers Association, former member.
- American Society of Law Medicine and Ethics, former member.
- Best Practices for Handling Negative Online Reviews. Aliant LLP. October 25, 2019.
- How to Draft an Effective Influencer Agreement. Aliant LLP. July 18, 2019.
- How Suzanne Natbony Succeeds with Every Project She is Involved In! Mario-Max Prinz Zu Schaumburg-Lippe interview. ZeitBlatt News. April 13, 2018.
- One Lawyer’s Take: Dealing with Difficult Clients, The Daily Journal: California Lawyer, November 2016.
- Applying A Business Method and Strategy to the Practice of Law, Attorney-At-Law Magazine, May 2016.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Attorney Rainmakers. Aliant LLP. October 12, 2017.
- Obtain Patient Permission Before Using Video.The American Society of Healthcare Risk Management. October 25, 2017.
- Get Clients and Passive Income With Videos, Attorney-at-Law Magazine, May 2016.
- Coauthor of book chapter with Michael Cohen, Esq. and Dr. Ryan Abbott, Esq.: Complementary and alternative medicine in child and adolescent psychiatry: legal considerations. Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2013 Jul;22(3):493-507.
- Law Schools and Expanding Your Educational Opportunities through Visiting and Studying Abroad, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Law Student Review, March, 2010: Improving Healthcare with Complementary and Alternative Medical Coverage Under Improved Health Insurance, Health Law, Loyola Law School, December, 2007.
- A Moment of Yoga: Law, Religion and Health in Schools, Law and Religious Institutions Seminar, Southwestern Law School, April, 2008.
- United States and Australian Approaches to Health: Drug Companies, Dietary Supplements and Oversight Agencies, Bioethics, Loyola Law School, April, 2007.
- Dietary Supplement Litigation’s Lack of Scientific Evidence, Independent Study, Southwestern Law School, Fall 2007.
Media & Speaking Engagements:
- Covid-19 Online Expert Interview Series with Dr. Larry Burchett, May 2020.
- Effective and Compliant Contracts for a Medical Practice. Los Angeles Multi-Specialty Cosmetic Academy Meeting (LA-MCA). March 2019.
- Top Ten Legal Considerations You Should Know to Start a Medical Aesthetic Practice. Los Angeles Multi-Specialty Cosmetic Academy Meeting (LA-MCA). March 2018.
- Panelist, Benchmark Litigation Women in Business Law Forum, Crisis management today – fighting on two Fronts: the court of law and the court of public opinion, with Jennifer Keller, partner, Keller/Anderle LLP and Monica Johnson, Assistant General Counsel, Ventura Foods LLC. Sept. 2017.
- Interview, Website Aims to Court Attorneys: LawTake.com lets lawyers pursue clients with advice videos: http://losangeles.cityandpress.com/node/9806975.
- Interview by Nicole Brandon, The Bridge to the Law – Suzanne Natbony, OmTimes Radio, October 26, 2015.
- Interview by Ed Sohn in Above The Law about LawTake and being an entrepreneur: bit.ly/1MVdF28.
- Panelist, TechBiz Connection, How to Connect with Millenials and How to Grow Your Business.
- Panelist, AltBuild Expo 2011, Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. Represented company in discussion on the benefits of green buildings.
- Interview by Seth Chavez, The Examiner (LA Law Schools section).
In her free time, Ms. Natbony enjoys playing sports (tennis, golf and skiing), making art (painting, sculpting and jewelry), volunteering, and attending conferences, seminars and networking events. Ms. Natbony is passionate about healthy living and practicing healthcare law, having grown up with active and health-conscious parents and several doctors in her family. She is the niece of Paul Singer, hedge fund manager of Elliott management, and the second cousin of Dr. Judith Leon, who is the primary inventor on the patent for Botox for Allergan.
Senior Counsel Advisor
Michael Natbony, Esq. brings a powerful combination of corporate law and financial expertise to Solve & Win, PC. He has been principal of several startup companies across a multitude of industries including financial services, investment management, securities, and real estate. Leaving behind a successful law practice in New York with the law department of Mutual of New York and then the firm Parker, Chapin & Flattau, Mr.Natbony moved to Atlanta as general counsel and then Executive Vice President of the firm that developed Omni International-Miami, Omni International-Norfolk and Omni International Atlanta (which is currently the CNN Center). Mr. Natbony subsequently co-founded the Trion Group, a commercial real estate development firm in 1983 and arranged and generated funding for the development and acquisition of over $100 million of premier retail, office and mixed-use space, while also serving as General Counsel and managing all legal affairs.
In 1991, Mr. Natbony co-founded PARADIGM Global Advisors, LLC, a money management and funds-of-funds organization that managed and advised assets of approximately $1 billion. As President and Co-CEO of PARADIGM, he was responsible for the firm’s operations, compliance and finance activities, as well as counsel to the company on legal matters. Michael also served as Vice Chairman of Madison Grey Holdings, a startup formed to render administrative services to various financial funds.
Michael holds a J.D. from Boston University School of Law and a bachelor’s degree from Queens College. He is a member of the New York State Bar.