President of Solve & Win, PC
Suzanne Natbony is a third generation lawyer, with a focus on business transactional and regulatory/compliance law, and dispute resolution. She is licensed to practice in California, with her own law practice, Solve & Win, in West Los Angeles, in addition to being a Partner at the international law firm, Aliant LLP (AliantLaw.com) and Of Counsel to Merino Yebri LLP (MYlawLLP.com) in Century City. Ms. Natbony also serves as General Counsel to Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center, a multi-state medical spa franchise (BHRCenter.com), Rejuva Medical Aesthetics, a westside medical spa, For Us By Us Network, a streaming video platform, and to many of her other startup and small business clients.
Ms. Natbony has a well-versed and diverse background practicing law across multiple business sectors, including, healthcare, entertainment and real estate. She has advised physicians, allied health professionals, non profit companies, entertainment talent, architects, business executives, and other professionals on a multitude of business matters. Ms. Natbony’s legal counsel has helped her clients’ businesses succeed in numerous areas, including, but not limited to, acquisitions, intellectual property rights, and a variety of corporate, business and employment contracts. She is one of only a few attorneys in the nation that has intimate knowledge of the aesthetic industry and the nuances of medical spa formation, licensing, and compliance with state and federal laws. Ms. Natbony also has policy-based legal experience through drafting language for proposed federal statutes and was a legal research assistant at the Federal Judicial Center in Washington, D.C, which is an educational institution of the federal court system.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Natbony has garnered valuable entrepreneurial and managerial experience working in-house for several startups since 2008. Currently, Ms. Natbony is Chief Executive Officer for LawTake, an online legal services platform that connects lawyers to people with legal issues utilizing instructional videos and legal documents. In addition, she is CEO of Think Do It, which is currently working on an acquisition of an FDA class II medical device (a women’s health consumer product), which Ms. Natbony invented and has received 2 design patents. In carrying out her entrepreneurial duties, she is in charge of closely directing and managing the inception of successful business operations, by legally creating and qualifying entities to do business and structuring business operations for legal compliance, while supporting maximum revenue streams. Ms. Natbony also has a keen insight into strategic planning and business development and commitment to properly drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a myriad of legal documents.
Previously, Ms. Natbony was the Legal Advisor of Rotolab, which was a startup incubator, in downtown Los Angeles, and she worked for EcoClassic Homes LLC (formerly, New World Home, LLC), a home builder of green, LEED-Certifiable homes, performing a wide range of in-house legal work, while also leading strategic planning sessions and spearheading implementation. Ms. Natbony also worked in the corporate legal department for March Vision Care LLC, a California health plan, by assisting with legal research, document drafting and compliance issues. She also was a legal intern for Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP.
Ms. Natbony graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Southern California. She was Vice President of the Pre-Law Society, Chairperson of the Professional Development Committee of the Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, a member of Alpha Phi sorority and she studied abroad at Cambridge University in England. She received her J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law where she focused on Healthcare Law. During law school, Ms. Natbony completed legal course work as a Visiting Student at Pepperdine and Georgetown, as a Special Student at Loyola, and through an international study abroad program at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. She was President of the Southwestern Law and Medicine Society, Co-Vice President of the Loyola Health Law and Bioethics Association, and Sports Chair of the Loyola Entertainment and Sports Law Society.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019.
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale Hubbell®, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, 2016.
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, Business Law, 2015.
- Westside Ambassador, National Association of Women Business Owners.
- Doctor-Lawyer Dinner Planning Committee, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, January 2010 – May 2013.
- Member, Citizens for Outdoor Recreation and Exercise, December 2009 – December 2010: Drafted letter and appeared at Manhattan Beach City Council meeting and successfully negotiated a compromise with the City, enabling the Sand Dune Park to reopen.
- Tutor, California Bar Exam and law school, January – July 2010.
- American Health Lawyers Association, former member.
- American Society of Law Medicine and Ethics, former member.
- How to Avoid a Reckless Referral in the Remote Work Era. Aliant LLP. July 8, 2022.
- Two Key Reasons to Use an Arbitration Agreement in Your Medical Practice. Attorney-At-Law Magazine, May 2022.
- Best Practices for Handling Negative Online Reviews. Aliant LLP. October 25, 2019.
- How to Draft an Effective Influencer Agreement. Aliant LLP. July 18, 2019.
- How Suzanne Natbony Succeeds with Every Project She is Involved In! Mario-Max Prinz Zu Schaumburg-Lippe interview. ZeitBlatt News. April 13, 2018.
- One Lawyer’s Take: Dealing with Difficult Clients. The Daily Journal: California Lawyer, November 2016.
- Applying A Business Method and Strategy to the Practice of Law. Attorney-At-Law Magazine, May 2016.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Attorney Rainmakers. Aliant LLP. October 12, 2017.
- Obtain Patient Permission Before Using Video. The American Society of Healthcare Risk Management. October 25, 2017.
- Get Clients and Passive Income With Videos, Attorney-at-Law Magazine, May 2016.
- Coauthor of book chapter with Michael Cohen, Esq. and Dr. Ryan Abbott, Esq.: Complementary and alternative medicine in child and adolescent psychiatry: legal considerations. Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2013 Jul;22(3):493-507.
- Law Schools and Expanding Your Educational Opportunities through Visiting and Studying Abroad, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Law Student Review, March, 2010: Improving Healthcare with Complementary and Alternative Medical Coverage Under Improved Health Insurance, Health Law, Loyola Law School, December, 2007.
- A Moment of Yoga: Law, Religion and Health in Schools, Law and Religious Institutions Seminar, Southwestern Law School, April, 2008.
- United States and Australian Approaches to Health: Drug Companies, Dietary Supplements and Oversight Agencies, Bioethics, Loyola Law School, April, 2007.
- Dietary Supplement Litigation’s Lack of Scientific Evidence, Independent Study, Southwestern Law School, Fall 2007.
Media & Speaking Engagements:
- Returning to Work Post Covid – What Employers Should Know. RocketLawyer and PeopleTech Partners Webinar. May 2020.
- Covid-19 Online Expert Interview Series with Dr. Larry Burchett, May 2020.
- Effective and Compliant Contracts for a Medical Practice. Los Angeles Multi-Specialty Cosmetic Academy Meeting (LA-MCA). March 2019.
- Top Ten Legal Considerations You Should Know to Start a Medical Aesthetic Practice. Los Angeles Multi-Specialty Cosmetic Academy Meeting (LA-MCA). March 2018.
- Panelist, Benchmark Litigation Women in Business Law Forum, Crisis management today – fighting on two Fronts: the court of law and the court of public opinion, with Jennifer Keller, partner, Keller/Anderle LLP and Monica Johnson, Assistant General Counsel, Ventura Foods LLC. Sept. 2017.
- Interview, Website Aims to Court Attorneys: LawTake.com lets lawyers pursue clients with advice videos: http://losangeles.cityandpress.com/node/9806975.
- Interview by Nicole Brandon, The Bridge to the Law – Suzanne Natbony, OmTimes Radio, October 26, 2015.
- Interview by Ed Sohn in Above The Law about LawTake and being an entrepreneur: bit.ly/1MVdF28.
- Panelist, TechBiz Connection, How to Connect with Millenials and How to Grow Your Business.
- Panelist, AltBuild Expo 2011, Santa Monica Civic Auditorium. Represented company in discussion on the benefits of green buildings.
- Interview by Seth Chavez, The Examiner (LA Law Schools section).
In her free time, Ms. Natbony enjoys playing sports (tennis, hiking, and skiing), making art (painting, sculpting and jewelry), volunteering, and attending conferences, seminars and networking events. Ms. Natbony is passionate about healthy living and practicing healthcare law, having grown up with active and health-conscious parents and several doctors in her family. She is the niece of Paul Singer, hedge fund manager of Elliott management, and the second cousin of Dr. Judith Leon, who is the primary inventor on the patent for Botox for Allergan.